My Experience Blogging



Prior to this class,  I have never blogged before. I never even thought about creating a blog because I am not the biggest fan of writing. I found this experience to be extremely eye-opening. When trying to figure out what to write, and looking further into the topic I found myself reading blogs that other people wrote with their own opinion. Therefore, this has to lead me to read more about what other people thought about the topic and then write my own opinion about the topic.

While writing this blog I was able to cover topics that I was unaware of before. Security, privacy, online presence, and the creation of social media platforms. These are the things that I enjoyed learning and writing about. I also included my own personal opinion on these topics. The one I found the most interesting, invading and scary was Five Eyes. It was one of my EOTO assignments and I also wrote a blog on it. Blogging has also changed mass communication. It has empowered people to have a voice and has further involved in vlogs. This is also a new way of advertising, and we are able to reach such a larger audience.

Also, when writing about myself I realized how much media is involved in my life. There was a Ted Talk I did one of my blogs about that talked about your electronic footprint, and how anything you post will outlive you. We have talked about security online constantly and it is something that I never really listened or read about because it is something I didn't want to know. Now that I know I am definitely more careful. It is important to for us to think and write about everything discussed in class and be able to write about it in our own opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts