Is Google Controlling the World?!?

Google controls most of what happens on the internet. As far as advertising goes, I get that we want our search to be the best search, and not what company paid the most in an advertisement. Personally, when I search on Google, the first 4 websites are advertisements but it normally says “AD” very small next to them. Therefore, I know to keep going past them. It states, “But at the same time, it created an ecosystem where people’s whole internet experience is mediated through Google’s home page and Google’s other products. Personally, I own all Apple products which come with safari, and other Apple apps. I still downloaded Google Chrome, and every time I open Safari I always go to Google instead of another search engine. I find Google to be the fastest, and most convenient. I agree with Google executive Walker, that their products do help people daily. "Google is one of America's top spenders on research and development, making investments that spur innovation,” Google makes a lot of money, but they also do put a lot of money into their research. Other search engines do not have the same technology that Google has or does not do it as well as Google does. 

Comments

Popular Posts